Wednesday, July 10, 2013

This is Bliss

Good morning!  Sharing a layout today based on this sketch at Life.Paper.Scrapbook.  When I saw the sketch I knew exactly what photos to use...this is the third time I have attempted to scrap this trio of photos of my daughter on her first carnival ride.  Previously, I had attempted several bold primary color schemes, but nothing quite fit.  However, the papers in my June Citrus Twist kit proved to be perfect, with a slightly softer edge that better complimented the photos. Thank you for stopping by and visiting!


The chipboard frame was a lighter blue so I misted it with Heidi Swapp Color Mist
to give it some sparkle and a deeper blue


Materials
Paper:
Cosmo Cricket Summer Love-Sno Cone
Crate Paper - Popcorn
My Mind's Eye - Find Your Wings and Fly (fussy cut tickets)
Embellishments:
Studio Calico die cuts
Studio Calico cork chevron stickers
Chipboard frame
Citrus Twist silver sparkly ribbon
Heidi Swapp word stickers
Heidi Swapp Color Mist in teal
Heidi Swapp mistable banner
Black and white fabric Thickers






7 comments:

  1. Awesome work she looks thrilled so glad it worked out like you liked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know I love this!! really like all the bright colours and the way that blue frame just pops out at ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes you are right those papers are just perfect for the photos. Lovely work as always and such cute photos...

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page and I love your interpretation of our sketch. Thanks for playing aling at LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous LO!! I love the colours. Thanks for playing along with us at LPS..x

    ReplyDelete
  6. your layout is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete