Monday, January 6, 2014

Just Cruisin'...

Hello!  I can't believe I'm up to 3 posts in 2 days...look how productive a little vacation time makes me!  :)  Today I am sharing a layout I created using the most recent Sunday Sketch over at Citrus Twist Kits.  If there is one thing I love it's layers...and I really loaded them on here to give this page some dimension and to include as many of the great October Afternoon Travel Girl line items as I could (paper and embellies).  Here is my layout and the sketch I used to create it.






Thanks for having a look!

xoxo,

Shawna


1 comment:

  1. hahahahahaha how cute is this. I have forgotten the little things like this with my baby girl. I guess it is good that I get to do it all over again with the grandies. Another gorgeous layout and you are on a roll. How wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete