Sunday, January 5, 2014

# UR My Happy - Heidi Swapp Mixed Company Ephemera package

It's a double post kind of day today!  Finished this layout last night and it's a "just for fun," which I don't often get to do these days.  I didn't work from a sketch or a color scheme, I just gathered up a good chunk of my Citrus Twist goodies from prior kits and started throwing them together.  NOTE:  If any of you have been considering Heidi Swapp's Mixed Company acetate and vellum ephemera pack...GET IT.  CLICK HERE to check out the entire line...I have used the heck out of this line (see my Mama Drama layout for ideas on how to use the papers) and with so much product packed into each package, I still have a ton to work with.  My favorite thing about the ephemera pack is how versatile everything is - you can use all of the embellies on just about any type of page and the little hashtag words are so much fun (if you look closely, there are 3 hashtags embellies on this layout).

I am disappointed that the dimension didn't photograph well in this layout, but it really is just a fun sunny page featuring my girl's megawatt grin.  Perfect smile to brighten this chilly winter day!



(Don't mind that little glue smudge...ugh) ;-/


Thanks for stopping by!

xoxo,

Shawna

2 comments:

  1. Love it - that photo & YEP!! I've got some of her ephemera 'mistables' & they're delish!!! LOOOOVE the graphic lines here....my prediction? They're going to be 'on trend' this year - hey! maybe you're setting it???!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that photo... She looks like she is laughing from deep down in her belly... the best kinds of laughs. Beautiful bright colours and papers. Gorgeous layout. xx

    ReplyDelete