Thursday, June 26, 2014

Exciting News and a Layout to Share!

I've been itching to share some awesome news with you all, and today I finally can...I am now an official design team member for Life. Paper. Scrapbook!!!


For anyone not familiar with LPS, it is a fantastic challenge site that offers both a sketch and a mood board challenge each month.  LPS also puts out an amazing digital scrapbooking magazine, in which I have been published in the past.  CLICK HERE to see the rest of the design team reveal and get ready to check out the July sketch challenge coming up very soon!

I also wanted to share this "just for fun" layout I did capturing one of my favorite recent photos of the Little Lady.  The way the sun backlit her pretty little face was just totally ethereal, and that's what I was going for with this soft layout.  I didn't do a ton of work on it - just some gold and blush mist behind the layers, a hand painted title that I fussy cut, and then some delicate pink feathers to soften the page.  I hope you enjoy!





Now.  Off to my scrap table...I have a lot of creating to do! :-D

xoxo,


Shawna

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new DT position! It's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mood board AND a sketch, you say? I'll have to explore.

    Stunning page, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations:):):))) I'm a big fan of LPS.... So VERY happy for you to make it on the team....& this is just soooo breath-taking a page (yeah, had to say that, didn't i??!!!).....loving the feather:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am going to take a look now.... Congratulations you clever thing. They are so lucky to have you. I love this ethereal layout. Didn't need to much doing to it. I love the hand drawn and cut title. I have to try that... <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you! And this page is just beautiful :o)

    ReplyDelete