Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Great deal on past collections at The Memory Nest!

Leslie is running some great specials over at The Memory Nest this month!  She's offering 30% off all past collections, and, if you use my code below, you can get an extra 10% off!  I worked with the Collecting Moments kit from Fancy Pants and was super impressed with how versatile the collection was.  And, it was definitely new to me...I had never used any of the papers or embellies from this collection and had a blast putting together my layouts.  Here are the layouts I came up with.

I added a few odds and ends from my stash, namely the flowers, banner and butterflies.  The paper, the little word stickers, the small letters used and the "time" themed embellies are all Collecting Moments.

Again, all of the papers are from Collecting Moments, and I added in a few little flowers, a couple of flair buttons, and a vellum pocket that I filled with sequins from my stash.

With the exception of the "hi" button and the two frames, all of the elements of this page are Collecting Moments.
Come visit The Memory Nest Shop and score some deep discounts on all products!  Make sure to use my code below to get an extra 10% off already discounted supplies!



See you soon!

xoxo,


Shawna

3 comments:

  1. Such awesome pages! Love each and every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOWZA! I absolutely love all three of your amazing layouts! You are so creative! They are all very beautiful in their own way!!! I also want to let you know that I nominated your blog for the Liebster Award. Feel free to accept or not. I really like you blog and want others to see it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All stunning layout. I LOVE the baby belly one. You know I don't have one photo of me pregnant... long story which I may tell one day ...You look beautiful pregnant too. I loved being pregnant. I often thought I could do it over and over I just didn't want loads of kids.... You rocked all of these lovely and very different layouts.

    ReplyDelete